Sunday, December 2, 2012

Shopping at Myer, OOTD and eBay!

Hello! Had the day off on this glorious Saturday so i decided to go shopping at Myer Bourke street.
Here are some photos of what I tried on however only managed to buy 1 thing, which is a bit depressing.
Myer's plus size range is not always 'on trend', I remember when i first started looking at plus size clothing, at Myer EVERYTHING was catered for older plus size women. It was quite hard to find something trendy, even back in the 'Big City Chic' days, a lot of the clothes were very bland and boring.


Piper shirt dress - $109.95
I quite liked this, but definitely could not justify the price, might wait for it to come down a little!


Piper striped top with neon coloured shoulders (also came in neon pink) $49.95
Would definitely come back for this.

Mink Denim striped top, RRP $69.95, I paid $35. This was the only top that I bought!

I don't remember the exact brand, possibly Estelle, RRP $69.95 on sale for $40



And lucky last, this was my outfit for yesterday.
Not something I would usually wear but thought I'd pair this top with some shorts as it was quite warm.
The shirt is quite long, it reaches the bottom of my shorts so it had to be tucked in.

Shirt: H&M + (purchased in Europe)
Black singlet: City Chic
Shorts: City Chic
Belt: Torrid (from an old dress)
Sandals (which you can't see): Diana Ferrari



Please take a look at my eBay, as I am constantly putting things up for auction. All of my bids start at 99cents and items range from dresses, pants, tops, bags, accessories.
Brands include: Torrid, Dream Diva, City Chic, Autograph, Crossroads, New Look, Sportsgirl.
Sizes range from 18 - 24, M - XL
Most things I sell are either brand new or have been worn once or twice, on the odd occasion I have things i've worn a few times but are still in really good condition.
My username is: Natray101

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3