Tuesday, December 4, 2012

OOTD

Yesterday I did not start work till the early afternoon so I took the opportunity to venture out into the Melbourne CBD to make a couple of sneaky purchases. Here is my outfit for the day:

I quite like this outfit, it is very comfortable and simple yet still stylish. I ended up pairing this outfit with a grey jacket from Sportsgirl as it was a little cold and windy yesterday.
The pants are "harem style" as they tie up at the bottom make the pants appear as if they were harem pants. They are quite thin so perfect for summer!

Black top: Avella by Big W
Pants: H&M+ (purchased whilst in Europe)
Flats: Spend-less Shoes


And here are the yummy treats that I bought:

Lindt Macarons (4 for my mum, 1 for me :) )
Nespresso coffee pods for my coffee machine!


Don't forget to check out my eBay items: Natray101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3