Friday, December 7, 2012

Black Friday Torrid Sale

Hello everyone!

My Black Friday purchases from Torrid arrived in the mail this week so i've taken a couple of amatuer photos to show you what I bought. Everything on the website was 40% off and clearance items were reduced 50% as well. A few of these photos are terribly taken outside as there was a little sun so my face is not very flattering but doesn't matter!! I absolutely love every item I bought except for a baseball style top that didn't fit very well so i've put it up on my eBay, you can view it here: Bruce Springsteen baseball top
The prices mentioned are already marked down :)


Sugar skull glitter top with cold shoulders - $14.99
The black Chloe shorts - $11.49

Purple sequined lace dolman top - $25.50
The black Chloe shorts

Black overlay lace tank top - $14.99
Grey leopard ruched sleeve blazer - $35.10
The black Chloe shorts 

Nude lace and black tank dress - $38.70

Hematite and silver bow stacked ring set - $7.50

I also purchased a black basic knit cardigan which i didn't take a photo of but did cost $20.74. (Needed a new cardigan after my ASOS one has completely stretched out!) 


And these are my freshly painted nails by Butter London in the colour "Dahling"
Which I purchased through Catch Of The Day a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3