Friday, December 14, 2012

Aussie Curves - Mixing patterns!

Hello!

Wow, what a LONG and super busy week I have had..
Words cannot describe how tired I am haha, working fulltime (shift work) + volunteering for events + personal training sessions + squeezing in time to see my loved ones. It's been VERY busy but I'm glad that it is almost over.

So this weeks topic is mixing patterns. I did have a couple of outfits in mind however they were all quite plain with 2 different patterns but the same colour both top and bottom, so here is something completely different, something I would have never worn until I actually put these 2 things together (now I think that it is amazing!!)


So here I am, the weather this week has been up and down in Melbourne, so this is a kind of 'in between' look.




What i'm wearing:
CC black cami
Torrid floral top with lace pocket
New Look (Inspire) animal print leggings
CC black bow flats

On my face:
All i've put on today is some tinted moisturiser as I know i'll be running around and since it's raining, don't need any running mascara!!




6 comments:

  1. That's such a great outfit, looks goods and must have been comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a dream to wear :) Hehe, very very comfy!

      Delete
  2. I like that animal print/floral combo, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is just sooo pretty. im a sucker for anything floral

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting <3