Saturday, December 8, 2012

O.P.I Purchase & Review

After waiting about a month, I finally recieved my O.P.I nail polishes in the mail.

Purchased 4 O.P.I polishes from BrandsExclusive.com.au as they were all marked down to just $10!!

From left to right: Coney Island Cotton Candy, Barefoot in Barcelona, My Private Jet and Goldeneye (007 collection).

Recieved them today (on a Saturday?!) and thought it was a wonderful start to my weekend. All colours seem very pigmented and great quality, as all O.P.I's generally are!

I decided to paint my nails in the colour "Barefoot in Barcelona". It's a browny pink colour and is just really subtle and beautiful. Just 1 coat would have been substantial however I like to always apply 2 coats. The brush is fantastic, no problems at all! Definitely recommend O.P.I as a brand of nailpolishes, although they are quite pricey, I think they are worth having (a girl needs at least ONE bottle!!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm an OPI fan and have been wanting My Private Jet for ages. But what do you mean by one bottle???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love OPI! It's amazing quality, i meant: They are expensive nail polishes and not everyone can afford them, but every girl NEEDS to own at least 1 bottle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting <3