Monday, December 3, 2012

Aussie Curves - Orange Week

This is my very first post for Aussie Curves, I found out about it after stalking a few Aussie bloggers.
Although my lovely pic is a mirror shot selfie, I will still enter myself into the blog hop :)
Apologies for the lack of experience, i've got my L plates on :-p

I realised that I have absolutely NO orange in my wardrobe except for this dress, which i've never worn, EVER. I just don't think orange is my colour nevertheless here it is:


Dress: Monroe size 20
Belt: Torrid (from an old dress)
Heels: Williams size 11
and my little doggy on the bed :) hehe.

If you have any tips on taking photos on your own without the mirror please comment!! 


15 comments:

  1. Welcome to Aussie Curves! You look fab in your dress, such a great colour. If you don't have a camera, nothing wrong with a mirror pic- you take much better ones than me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks love. I have a camera just not very good with taking photos on my own, might have to try that self timer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I like the dress! I usually style my orange with another colour as I find straight orange doesn't do anything with my complexion. I think the dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these compliments! Thankyou very much, Jeanie above suggested a blue scarf, might have to give that a go :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that dress - and you look gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bright for my liking, although I admit I wear bright pink. Might have to give your suggestion a go! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wear the dress more often hun it looks really nice and looks as though it could be so airy and comfy for coming summer! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I've actually decided to pair a nice blazer with it, maybe blue or something along the lines, thanks to you lovely ladies for giving me ideas!

      Delete
  7. love that dress!!!!!! its so cute!! you look great in it ;p Don't forget to enter my Kardashian Kollection Kompetition details on the blog now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in orange! Love the casual cut of your dress! Looks nice and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress, it looks amazing on you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely think you should wear this out! Welcome to Aussie Curves :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting <3