Sunday, January 6, 2013

Merry Christmas & a happy new year!

Hi all,

It's been a while since i posted,

I've been following the Aussie Curves ladies however I haven't posted anything myself..
Being a bit slack + was away over Christmas :)

Just a quick update:

I will continue blogging, as i'm liking it a lot. Please bare with me as I have a VERY busy month of January..

Basically, I'm working, doing an internship 1 day a week, doing my last subject at Uni throughout Summer School (all of January) AND trying to find the time to exercise...
Fun times.. ^_^
I know that by the end of January, i will feel relieved.

I have now lost a total of 11.5kg's, I did gain 500grams over Christmas as i wasn't doing Lite n Easy or working out, but i'm back on it and seeing my trainer again as well. I will be starting 3 days a week of training instead of the 2 that I was doing over the last 2 months.

By the way: I hope that everyone had a fantastic Christmas and an eventful New Years, hope everyone stayed safe and ate a lot :)

Thanks for reading guys,

See you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3