Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My story

Here goes nothing!

I'm a 23 year plus size female who absolutely loves shopping, both online and instore.
Into beauty, fashion, movies and 'going out' i guess (i'm sure most of you enjoy the same things).
Currently living in Melbourne, Australia and am well travelled, mostly around Europe.

I've decided to start this blog because I seem to be getting more interested in fashion and beauty and want to let the plus size women of the world know. I've always been 'that bigger girl' back in highschool, have coped the bullying and criticism for being 187cm tall (6"1) and larger so I know what it can be like to walk into a room and feel immediately intimidated because you are the tallest and biggest in your class. In recent times i've had a massive brain wave and began taking care of myself better which means: taking care of my skin and hair, eating better (I started Lite n Easy in October 2012) and exercising more. Now, with exercising I lose motivation VERY easily so I have started going to a personal trainer who just so happens to be a friend from highschool.

So far I have lost 6 kilos in the last month, which I think is fantastic. I'm starting to feel more energetic and am feeling generally happier.

I guess what i'll be putting up on this blog is various beauty reviews, OOTD's and updates on my lifestyle (changes).
Please don't be shy to comment as i'd be happy to hear from other lovely ladies in similar situations to me!

Hope you enjoy :) xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3