Thursday, November 29, 2012

City Chic Sale Purchases

In conjunction with the (failed) "Click Frenzy" online sale campaign that happened last week in Australia and along with the Black Friday sales that happened in the USA and UK last weekend, i went a little bit crazy and bought a few things at various stores online.

City Chic was having a sale up to 50% off their clearance section. As you could imagine, the website almost crashed but i managed to get 2 things that i REALLY wanted at almost half price, YAY! ( www.citychic.com.au )

The first top:

So basically, I have this top in black and am absolutely in love with it. When i found out it came in pink, i almost died. However the RRP is $79.95,
i decided to wait... 
Lucky i did because i bought it for $39.95 on sale.
It is an XL, it comes with a belt however i never use the belts... so i've done 2 pictures to show what it looks like with and without one, however I actually don't mind the way it looks with a belt! It's not a stretchy material and it has 2 breast pockets. It's SLIGHTLY shorter at the front and longer at the back however it's not too dramatic.






The second one is:

Not too sure about this one, it is JUST the crop top (it is quite loose though) RRP $69.95 (JUST FOR THE CROP TOP!!!) and i bought it for $29.95.

It would look good with most coloured singlets, black, grey, white, navy. I couldn't find my black singlet so i just paired it with the first singlet i could find, which just so happens to be a little tight :)
Definitely looks good paired with shorts or leggings and is just a casual top in general.



I love both tops as I do most of my CC clothes. Be sure to keep checking back as a lot of my outfits are compiled of CC clothes and i'm bound to be adding more to my collection :)


* Please note that I will be taking mirror photos until i figure out how to take camera photos with nobody to help me. But the iphone camera is pretty good quality :)

3 comments:

  1. your blog name is very whitty! love that your embracing your curves!! great purchases

    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I'm a shopaholic and seem to be always finding things that are plus size but "in trend", i remember always having difficulty finding trendy clothes, so i thought i'd share my purchases hehe.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the color of the first one on you! GORGEOUS! Great finds! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting <3