Friday, November 30, 2012

Bioderma Sebium H20 cleanser Review

Hello all,


At the beginning of this week I hunted down stockists of Bioderma in Australia.
After reading and hearing about Bioderma through various beauty bloggers and vloggers, I decided that I NEEDED to try it out. I contacted Cosmetiques de France (http://cosmetifrance.com/) who are the main contact for French skincare brands in Australia and they had sent me a list of stockists in Victoria. (Yay!)

Although i can buy it on eBay and other sites, I opted for going in store as i didn't have to pay a shipping fee.
The one that i purchased is from the 'Sebium' range, which is specifically for Combination/Oily skin.

(Just to let you guys know, I have very oily skin which is prone to blemishes. I don't get dry patches during winter and all that jazz, I am 365 days oily!)

I have been using the Sebium H20 cleanser over the last few days for makeup removal and i already swear by this product. With 2 or so cotton pads, it takes off my makeup with ease (including waterproof mascara) and also leaves my skin feeling fresh.

Here is a list of stockists in Melbourne:

- Demarte's Amcal Pharmacy, Shop 5, Lygon court Shopping Centre, 380 Lygon Street in Carlton
- Newton + Leung's Pharmacy, 272 Smith Street in Collingwood
- Thao Nguyen Pharmacy, 124-126 Hopkins Street in Footscray
- Malvern East Pharmacy, 332 Waverley Road in Malvern East
- Creelman's Pharmacy, 236 Bourke Street (Target Centre) in Melbourne CBD
- Collins Place Pharmacy, 45 Collins Street (Collins Place) in Melbourne CBD
- Good Health Pharmacy, 30 Como Parade in Mentone
- Bay Street Pharmacy, 361 Bay Street in North Brighton
- Pharmacy Healthmart, Shop 5, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Grattan Street in Parkville
- U Pharmacy, Shop 11 Prahran Central in Prahran
- Commercial Road Pharmacy, 1/212 Commercial Road in Prahran
- Richmond Pharmacy, 246C Victoria Street in Richmond
- Southgate Pharmacy, 3 Southgate Avenue, Southgate Shopping Centre in Southbank
- Clarendon Pharmacy, 343 Clarendon Street in South Melbourne
- Terry White Pharmacy, 265 Clarendon Street in South Melbourne
- Como compunding Pharmacy, 299 Toorak Road in South Yarra
- Oggs Pharmacy, 189 Toorak Road in South Yarra
- Strathmore Pharmacy, 23 Woodland Street in Strathmore
- Amcal Wattle Park, 1123 Riversdale Road in Surrey Hills
- Trentham Pharmacy, 43A High Street in Trentham
- Preston Pharmacy, 548 Murray Road in West Preston

I called the places which were nearby me to double check that they had what I wanted in stock.
I ended up going to the Terry White Pharmacy in South Melbourne (which is nearby my workplace).
The ladies there were really helpful, they even helped me out with a couple of free samples of the Sebium range (there are scrubs, moisturisers and cleanser.)


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting <3